COURSE TITLE: CANDIDATE SOLDIER COURSE ctw JWMOC
a. To educate and train selected candidate soldiers for the purpose of enlistment in the Regular Force, Philippine Army, Armed Forces of the Philippines .
b. To develop selected candidate soldiers thorough understanding the high personal and professional standards that must be maintained in the rank of enlisted personnel.
c. To instill in each candidate soldier self-confidence and degrees of responsibility that would enable them to perform their duties efficiently and diligently.
a. Assume as a rifleman
b. Execute squad tactics and maneuvers.
c. Understand military justice system and military correspondence.
d. Apply basic skills on drills and ceremonies, marksmanship, navigation, marches and bivouacs, survival techniques, interior guard duties, and first aid procedures.
e. Observe military customs and traditions, courtesy and discipline.
f. Develop traits and attitudes of well-disciplined soldier.
1. Transform Candidate Soldiers from their civilian nature to the norms and practices in the military.
2. Come up and maintained the physical and mental fitness of every trainee for the tactical and technical demand of the Philippine Army.
3. Develop the trainees' acquired specialized individual, team or group skills and knowledge.
4. Application of the Candidate Soldiers' skills and knowledge acquired during the training in a Field Training Exercise such as FTX and OJT. Likewise, every trainee is expected to do it in the “Actual Field”, tactically proficient, after the termination of the training.
1. A Filipino Citizen, single, of legal age but not more than 25 yrs of age.
2. Candidate Soldier is in good mental and physical fitness to undergo military training.
3. Must be of good moral character and have no civil, criminal or administrative liability pending in court.
4. A College graduate or have earned at least 72 units of College education or its equivalent in the vocational skills.
1. Must get at least 70% in every examination to pass the course.
2. A trainee must also pass the Army Physical Fitness Training and Test.
3. Every trainee shall uphold at all times the Honor Code, which means, do not LIE, STEAL and CHEAT.
4. Trainees shall also uphold the good moral values, discipline, courtesy and conduct of a soldier.
5. Every trainee shall maintain and practice all policies and procedures existing in the training camp.
6. Violations committed against the provisions of the prerequisite shall be a ground for the dismissal of a trainee to continue the training.
DURATION: 12 WEEKS - CANDIDATE SOLDIER PHASE
07 WEEKS - JMWOC PHASE
LOCATION: NCOA, TRADOC , PA Camp O'Donnell , Capas, Tarlac